Our client is a leading developer and visionary owner of large real estate projects in the Montreal and Toronto areas. In this new position, the Vice President will design and implement a business development plan for the company’s business units to maximize market penetration and return on investment. The VP will assume leadership for the construction of complex development projects, from site selection to completion.
– Elaborate a development strategy to take advantage of opportunities and manage the threats triggered by demographic change, competitive activity (real and planned), market coverage, etc.
– Help identify potential sites and participate in purchase negotiation
– In collaboration with the legal department and the finance department, coordinate all aspects of the due diligence process: physical, legal (title, review of existing leases), regulatory and political (zoning, municipal approvals) investigations (budget, forecast sales, Pro Formas)
– Manage the preparation of site plans and, in coordination with the president and sales and marketing management, prepare a development strategy and Pro Forma
– Present relevant projects and business cases to the senior management team for approval
– Ensure that projects are delivered on time, on budget and according to agreed quality standards, and that financial objectives are achieved
– Manage and support a direct reporting team in the fields of construction and market analysis, as well as various consultants and professionals
– Lead construction and contract negotiations for construction and contract monitoring
– Plan and monitor budgets, deadlines, schedules and construction methods
– Maintain harmonious relations with professionals and entrepreneurs
– Minimize risks by optimizing project accountability and controlling overhead
– Prepare and submit detailed monthly and quarterly reports on the status of construction (financial statements, change orders, etc.) and project status reports and provide any other reports as required.
You are recognized as an excellent manager who masters the strategic, operational, as well as financial aspects and your expertise is supported by several achievements in the construction of large concrete buildings.
You would like to join an organization with the means of its ambitions in a context of growth and which offers you the opportunity to collaborate on creative projects of urban style. The management culture of this dynamic company is entrepreneurial in nature and will allow you to participate directly in strategic directions and decision-making processes on a daily basis. Our client offers competitive compensation and the possibility of participation in company shares.
According to experience
To be discussed
Nature of the company
Real Estate Owner