Our client is a company that designs and develops specialized enterprise software for various fields of activity. Employing close to 500 people in Canada, this company, which has been dominant in its industry for decades, holds an excellent reputation and notable credibility on a global scale.
The incumbent will be part of a strong product management team in Canada, each with a distinct product portfolio aimed at diverse markets. Reporting directly to the Director of Product Management, the Manager will be assigned a portfolio of cloud software solutions mainly intended for accounting firms and will be responsible for:
- Increasing revenues from its target market; ensuring Go-to-market strategies, marketing, sales and pricing
- Maintaining the quality of software designed to deliver with certainty the responses to the needs expressed by customers
- Identify potential opportunities by continuously carrying out market analysis and carrying out regular follow-ups with customers
- Ensure that the portfolio development strategies remain consistent with other business units internationally
- Perform profitability analysis to support the development of new features
The ideal candidate preferably has a Bachelor’s in administration, finance or IT, and is perfectly bilingual. With more than 5 years’ experience in a position related to software product management, you are recognized for your customer-focused approach, your ability to excel in a multitasking environment, as well as your ability to mobilize and motivate a multidisciplinary team to achieve a common goal.
According to experience
Nature of the company
Global Market Leader
B2B Software Solutions