Our client is a major developer, promoter and owner of major real estate properties in Quebec.
Under the supervision of the Construction Project Director, the Senior Project Manager is responsible for carrying out the construction projects entrusted to him.
- Plans, organizes, directs, supervises, coordinates and controls the activities necessary for the completion of construction his or her projects
- Participates in the development of functional and technical programs for the construction projects
- Develops the scope of work and the planning of project realization. He is responsible for preparing budgets and schedules
- Responsible for selecting different consultants (architects and engineers) and contractors able to carry out the project, calls for tenders and awards contracts so that projects meet deadlines and established budgets
- Revises and annotates plans and specifications, in order to meet quality objectives, norms and standards of the company and construction codes
- Ensures follow-up with the municipal organizations involved and the public utility companies concerned
- Coordinates and supervises the work of the general contractor so that they are in accordance with the plans and specifications of the project
- Manages and controls the conceptual change process in order to respond to specific site conditions, omissions or needs after approved plans
- Revises, controls and sees to the payment of progressive and final invoices from the various stakeholders
- Reviews and ensures the obtaining of plans as constructed, warranty documents, maintenance and operating manuals
- Assures the transfer of facilities and documentation to Property Managers
- Assists the Construction Project Director in other tasks where his or her knowledge and experience is considered a definite asset for the company
- The budgets controlled by this Senior Project Manager during a fiscal year can range between $ 10,000,000 and $ 50,000,000.
We are looking for a senior project manager with a minimum of 10 years of experience with a portfolio of major projects carried out in a multi-use real estate development environment (commercial, office, etc.). Autonomous, dynamic, proactive and who likes to work in a team also recognized for his/her judgment, reliability and technical knowledge. Ideally, you are a university graduate in engineering (building, construction, civil) or in architecture or hold of a professional/technical diploma in one of these disciplines.
According to experience
Nature of the company
Real Estate Developer and Owner
Commercial Real Estate