Our client, a major investment and real estate development company, is looking to expand its management team. With a growing luxury residential portfolio, the organization stands out for its reputation of integrity and professionalism as well as its innovative vision for neighborhood architecture and revitalization.
The Director, Property Management will be assigned a portfolio of residential properties in Quebec and all primarily in Montreal. This portfolio includes rental properties as well as condominium properties. In doing so, the incumbent will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the buildings and assigned teams while ensuring sound budget management and monthly financial and accounting reporting for each of the properties in operation. In addition, the latter will play a key role in the delivery phase of condos under construction. In particular, he will assume the administrative coordination linked to the buyer’s transaction as well as the liaison with the Syndicate of Co-ownerships to ensure a smooth transition.
Briefly, the Director, Property Management will have to:
– Contribute to the strategic planning of the organization
– Develop and implement a property management program including best practices, policies and standards to maintain (preventive maintenance, etc.)
– Negotiate and manage operational service contracts (security, maintenance, etc.)
– Promote the retention of customers by ensuring their satisfaction
– Participate in the pre-development of new constructions, particularly in terms of budget preparation for the Syndicate of co-ownership.
– Play a consulting role in the negotiation of leases
The candidate is bilingual and has over 7 years experience in a property management position. The sought-after manager has a proven track record of managing people and is known for his strong sense of customer service. Rigorous, honest and autonomous, the ideal candidate is skilled at producing reliable financial results and projections, masters multidisciplinary management, prioritizes and knows how to mobilize colleagues and teams towards the achievement of objectives. The experience with co-owned syndicates will be considered as an undeniable asset.
According to experience
Nature of the company
Real Estate Development