Manufacturing industry – reconditioning of rolling stock
Ensure compliance with health, safety and environment policies. Control and meet the production schedule according to the established forecasts, respect the planned hours for each project, improve efficiency and reduce the costs related to operations.
Coordinate production activities in collaboration with other departments (purchasing, inventory, engineering, planning, maintenance, quality assurance and sales). Monitor performance indicators and develop them if necessary.
Participate in the development and maintenance of the strategic plan and the annual operations plan. Direct the production activities of the department in connection with new products, the improvement of production techniques and the development or updating of test procedures.
More specifically, we are looking for a person with the following personal and professional qualifications and characteristics:
– University degree in mechanical or electrical engineering or any other combination of education and experience that may be considered equivalent
– Minimum of 15 years of experience in a production or assembly unit with a progressive career path and having successively occupied positions in production supervision and confirmed for at least 5 years in a production management role
– Knowledge of the railway sector and / or locomotives is an important asset
– Have a good grasp of the fundamentals of customer service, contract management, logistics, human resources, OHS and continuous improvement
– Demonstrate a good sense of organization and responsibility. Ability to set priorities, manage and control deadlines, implement monitoring and coaching processes
– You recognized for problem solving, cost analysis and budget estimates
– You demonstrate leadership and communication skills in a multicultural environment, promote teamwork and are results-oriented
– Fluent in French and English
According to experience
To be discussed
Nature of the company
Reconditioning of rolling stock