Coaching & Development
1. Management Coaching
Our management coaching aims at accelerating the development of skills essential to the success of executives in your company. In building these skills, they will thus be able to interact optimally with their team, their colleagues and the entire organization.
This type of coaching is done within the framework of developing a candidate's potential or in a context where the objective is a change in behaviour or attitudes.
2. Career Coaching
Career coaching is for anyone who is facing a professional situation that requires a new look at their career, who is reflecting on their professional future or who is considering a change of position.
This coaching is also intended for any company faced with organizational challenges in terms of retention, succession planning or reorganization.
3. Onboarding Coaching
Onboarding coaching is intended for companies that aim to optimize the integration of the new hiree in their new functions.
Our coaching helps develop the right reflexes to gather new information and facilitate a better understanding of the environment and organizational context in order to gradually implement more effective strategies.
Our method at a glance
• In depth analysis of the need, the context and the environment
• Individual meetings with the different client and the coachee
• Evaluating the implication and commitment of the manager
• Evaluating the implication and the commitment of the coachee
Objectives & Alignment
• Common alignment of the objective<br> • Establishing targeted results<br> • Evaluating the investment required to achieve targeted results<br> • Defining the roles of concerned actors<br> • Establishing conditions for success
• Writing coaching plan (summary or detailed), according to coaching objective, describing :
– Suggested process
– Main objective
– Action plan
– Tools and approach
– Key indicators
– Successful conditions
• Presentation of the plan to the concerned actors
• Threefold approval of the coaching plan
Implementation of the plan
• Deployment of the established coaching plan
• Learning evaluation after each session
• Experimentation in the work environment
• Evaluating new work habits and develop strategies for adjusting/maintain them
• Feedback from the coach
• Regular follow ups between the coachee and his/her immediate superior
• Preparation of mid-term summary report by the coachee with the coach’s support
• Presentation of mid-term summary report to all involved actors
• Generating recommendations
• Adjustment propositions if need be
• Analysis and evaluation of the process by the coachee with the coach’s support
• Presentation of the evaluation during the final meeting reuniting all the concerned actors
• Evaluation of the process by the immediate superior