Under the owners’ supervision and surrounded by a solid team of professionals, the incumbent plans, directs, organizes, and controls activities related to the care and well-being of the residents. He or she directs and supports the team leaders and employees of the residence to ensure the achievement of objectives and the maintenance and improvement of the quality of services.
In concrete terms, the Nursing and Customer Care Director:
– Defines and clarifies the care philosophy, adopts, and implements a conceptual model
– Develops a quality control program for services and periodically evaluates the quality of care provided
– Promotes research and development of new projects and participates in their implementation
– Determines the training, development and skill set needs of his/her team
– Ensures the onboarding, participation, motivation, enhancement, and development of the skills his/her human resources
– Informs the resident and his/her family about their health record and means likely to maintain or improve their condition or on the prevention strategies.