General Management, Administration, Project Management, Team Management, Development
Our client, a non-profit organization, has experienced strong growth in recent years. Its mission is to facilitate and promote the adoption of new practices for an important economic sector in Quebec.
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the incumbent will have to structure the organization to ensure the realization of its ambitious mandate, pursue its significant growth and implement the strategies necessary for the long-term sustainability of its activities.
Concretely, the Executive Director will have to:
– Support the Board of Directors in the strategic orientation of the organization
– Establish an appropriate organizational structure to support growth and carry out current and future projects
– Mentor and add members to the staff team
– Ensuring that all operations, events, and activities of the organization are carried out
– Lead the search for funding, including applying for government grants and increasing the number of partners and participants
The ideal candidate has a relevant university education and a minimum of 5 years of management experience in the non-profit environment. He/she is recognized for his/her strong multidisciplinary project management skills, his/her interpersonal skills, and his/her strategic sense. He/she is both organized and rigorous in his/her timelines and reports but is creative and visionary in terms of opportunities and development.
Do you want to lead a fast-paced organization that will have a significant impact on its members and its industry? Are you looking to be professionally stimulated by various challenges, to put efforts towards a commendable and important change for its partners while maintaining your work life balance?