Your name (required)
Your email (required)
Your phone (required)
Attach your resume (maximum 1 MB)
1. Write a short strategic text that describes you as a professional (your responsibilities, your areas of expertise, the industries you have experience in, your key skills, etc.) Make sure you finish by talking about your career goals. Ideally you should plan to read some of your text in French in your shooting to demonstrate your bilingualism.
2. Time yourself so that your text does not exceed the 1 minute and 30 seconds mark.
3. When you are satisfied with your text, please complete the following form. It should include strategic items in your speech that you would like to prioritise. These items will appear in your video to emphasise and animate your introduction.
4. Send us the final version of your text as well as the completed form to [email protected] The content will be validated within 24 hours. After receiving our acceptance email, our crew will contact you within 48 hours in order to schedule your video shooting session.
5. There will be a teleprompter as a visual aid while you shoot. Thus, you are strongly advised to practice using a teleprompter in advance and note the speed you are most comfortable with. This way you will be at ease and at your best. The more prepared you are the more your confidence and ease will be portrayed in the video. (www.easyprompter.com)
1. Please complete the following form to determine between 3 and 4 question you would like to answer in your video. Make sure you choose questions that will allow you to describe yourself as a professional and explain what your career objectives are. Ideally, if you are bilingual you should plan to answer some questions in French and other in English without exceeding the limit of questions.
2. When you are satisfied with your answers, complete the second part of this form. It should include strategic items you would like to prioritise for each of your answers. These items will appear in your video to emphasise and animate your introduction.
3. Practice your answers and make sure you do not exceed the 1 minute 30 seconds mark.
4. Send us the final version of your completed form at [email protected] The content will be validated with 24 hours. After receiving our acceptance email, our crew will contact you within 48 hours in order to schedule your video shooting session.
5. During your shooting, you will address a member of our team who will play the role of the interviewer. There will be no visual aid, therefore, it is imperative that you master the content of each one of your answers in order to be comfortable and at your best. The more prepared you are the more your confidence and ease will be portrayed in the video.
*Before you send us your text and your completed form, make sure that you have verified the contents thoroughly because Jobforboss.com will not be held liable for any grammatical or spelling mistakes that may appear on the video. If there are corrections to the content once the video is edited, additional charges of $25.00 minimum will apply.
*You can cancel your shooting session if you do so in writing to [email protected] at least 48 hours prior to the appointment. If these conditions are not met an additional $50.00 charge will apply when the appointment will be rescheduled.
*This rigorous preparation procedure and proven approach is set to ensure that the shooting session does not exceed a period of one hour. The shooting must be done efficiently. Thus, fees of $50.00 will be charged for every 30 minutes beyond the scheduled 60 minutes.