1. Our Process
We maintain an exclusive relationship with the companies that entrust us with their executive search mandates
(C-Suite D-Suite). This allows us to fully understand the organizational context, management culture, issues, corporate objectives and to focus on the quality of our interventions.
We gather a multitude of information that we share with the qualified executives we identify in order to stimulate and hopefully foster their interest in the position and the company we represent.
We make sure that clients and candidates do not waste their time meeting in a speculative rather than a strategic context.
2. What sets us apart?
Our clients and the executives with whom we collaborate appreciate our transparency, our passion, our advice and our observations in a highly confidential context.
With close to 30 years of experience in executive search, at Metivier we are masters in the art of collaborating with candidates who share our values. All members of our recruiting firm respect and apply the duties and obligations of this present code of conduct for Executive Search Consultants developed by the Chartered Human Resources Advisors Order.
The candidates we target during our recruitment process have a minimum of five years of experience in a management or professional position.
3. Our sectors
Our expertise as executive recruiters (C-Suite D-Suite) is proven and is the result of the hard work, tenacity, intelligence and passion of our team of headhunters who recruit in the following sectors:
• Continuous Improvement
• Supply Chain/Purchasing
• Accounting / Finance / Risk Management
• General Management / Executive Management
• Engineering / Production / Maintenance
• Real Estate / Construction
• Logistics / Warehousing
• Marketing / Communications
• Human Resources / Compensation / Labour relations
• Health & Safety
• Information Technology (IT) / Artificial Intelligence
• Sales / Business Development
4. Our regions served (Quebec)
Here are the main administrative regions we serve. Some exceptions can be made depending on the nature of the recruitment need. Do not hesitate to contact us to validate the possibility of a collaboration.
CENTRE DU QUÉBEC
5. Other regions served (North America)
Their three main services:
1. Executive Search
2. Programs to measure organizational culture and engagement
3. Talent management tips and best practices
Founder of ‘‘Canada's Most Admired Corporate Cultures™”program in 2004, Waterstone believes in the impact of corporate cultures on business performance, growth and success. The program was created to annually celebrate the leading canadian based organizations in regards to corporate culture. To learn more about this program click here..
Our method at a glance
• Initial client meeting
• Understanding the corporate culture and strategic issues
• Introduction to the management team
• Elaborating required profile
• Defining recruitment strategy
• Sourcing and listing of potential candidates
• Strategic postings and optimizing our networks
• Headhunting the targeted candidates
• Selection according to candidates expertise and competencies
• Sourcing and direct contacts are continuing
• Conducting interviews
• Selection of candidates according to the evaluation grid
• Short listing finalists
• Presenting the short list to the client and scheduling interviews
• Interviews between client and candidates
• Feedback with the client and candidates to define their assessments
• Selection of the finalist and final interview
• Verbal proposal to the finalist and references/background check
• Preparation and presentation of the job offer
• Follow-up and onboarding check in done by the recruiter with the candidate, several times during the candidate's first year of service
• Satisfaction follow-up by the recruiter with the client, a few times during the candidate's first year of service
• Final Feedback