A job search can at times be difficult for executives and professionals. In a competitive environment where contacts play a critical role, it’s important to surround oneself with a good network.
If you are a candidate who’s ready for new challenges, submitting your application to Métivier Consulting Group can play a significant role in your job search process. As a placement agency, we allow companies to concentrate on the heart of their business while maximizing their chances of finding the best candidate that is right for them.
We therefore strive to give the most qualified applicants the visibility they deserve.
What Distinguishes Us ?
With nearly 25 years of recruitment experience, Métivier Consulting Group has mastered the art of recruiting the key elements for companies’ development.
Our candidates appreciate our services for their transparency and for the understanding with which we address candidates’ issues.
All team members of our recruitment firm apply and respect the duties and obligations of the code of conduct for Executive Search Consultants elaborated by Chartered Human Resources Advisors Order.
The candidates we are targeting possess a minimum of 5 years of experience in an executive or professional position.
Our Business Segments
Our expertise as a placement agency has evolved over the years to include the following strategic sectors in our recruitment efforts:
– General / Executive Management
– Continuous Improvement
– Real Estate / Construction
– Health & Safety
– Logistics / Warehousing
– Engineering / Production / Maintenance
– Marketing / Communications
– Accounting / Finances / Risk Management
– Human Resources / Compensation
– Chain Supply / Purchasing
– Sales / Business Development
Our Method in a Glance
• Meeting with the client
• Understanding: culture, management team, strategic issues
• Elaborating required profile
• Defining recruitment strategy
• Sourcing and direct contacting
• Optimizing our networks
• Strategic postings
• Preliminary interviews
• Follow up with client
• Sourcing continues
• Conducting interviews
• Follow up with client
• Elaborating short list of candidates
• Presenting candidates to the client
• Client conducts interviews with the presented candidates
• Recuperating feedback from client and candidates
• References report
• Support in presenting employment agreement
• 3 hours of coaching offered by a certified professional ICF coach during the onboarding period
• Follow up between recruiter and candidate
• Follow up between recruiter and client
Contact us at 514-700-2087 or leave us your details and we will get back to you as soon as possible