Our client is a major real estate owner and developer with office and industrial spaces located in strategic areas of Montreal. With a portfolio of 3M square feet of modern spaces adapted to new technologies and minimal vacancy rates.
In this position, the leasing rep works closely with tenants to understand their needs and develop real solutions that support the growth of their businesses. Reporting to the VP of leasing and asset management, he or she will also participate in the full cycle of the transaction process for major tenants while providing a high level of professional support to his/her manager on these issues.
The main responsibilities include:
- Write documentation (offers and leases, modifying contracts, letters of intent)
- Ensure compliance and obtaining documents for each project
- Assist the preparation of annual budgets and lease assumptions
- Carefully follow the timelines and deadlines
- Carry out the visits with potential tenants
We would like to discuss this opportunity with excellent leasing reps having between 3 and 5 years of experience and who grasp the different administrative and legal issues of real estate transactions. You are bilingual, autonomous and have a history of success in a similar role in a fast-paced work environment.
Based on experience
Nature of the company
Real Estate owner
Leasing Office and Industrial spaces