Our client is a leading manufacturer of lab products that are marketed around the world through an excellent distribution network.
Reporting to the Director General, the Global Sales Manager will be responsible for:
• Plan, organize, direct, coordinate and control Sales and Marketing activities for all markets (Canada, US, Europe)
• Coach a team of 7 strategic area representatives and 4 customer service advisors
• Define and develop sales and marketing strategies and tools
• Optimize the distribution network
• Provide strategic oversight of major accounts on an international scale This role offers great autonomy and requires frequent travel to meet representatives, distributors and other potential customers. The rigor will make it possible to follow the evolution of the initiatives and efforts of the sales team. Remaining attentive to the market and customers will help refine the actions to be taken to consolidate sales.
You are a seasoned leader, passionate about B2B sales (with an interest in pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and medical) and have market expertise in North America and ideally Europe. You are identified as an inspiration to your team members and your customers appreciate your knowledge and concern for unparalleled service. You want to join an innovative, growing company where you can team up with a seasoned executive director ready to showcase your expertise and skills?
Based on experience
Nature of the company