Our client is a leading owner and developer of retail and office space located in strategic areas of major cities across Canada. Recognized as one of the best employers in the country, its properties are also of a class and reputation of their own.
In this position, the Leasing Manager works closely with tenants to understand their needs and develop real estate solutions that support the growth of their business. Reporting to the Senior Leasing Director, he or she will also participate in the full cycle of the transaction process for renewing tenants as well as for all new tenants being solicited. The portfolio to which the incumbent will be assigned is Eastern Canada. Hence, he or she will have to work in collaboration with all members of the leasing team of this portfolio and also with all other key players in these properties (Property Managers, Property Accountants, Project Managers, etc.)
The main responsibilities include:
- Identify and seize rental opportunities through the development of new customers as well as deepening the relationship with existing tenants
- Participate in the evolution of the rental strategy by paying particular attention to the long-term commitments and orientations of the organization
- Contribute to the achievement of the corporate image and performance goals of the organization
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures for each transaction
- Prepare annual budgets and forecasts
- Strictly follow renewal schedules and deadlines
We would like to discuss this exciting opportunity with leasing specialists with 3 to 10 years of experience who are familiar with the various administrative and legal issues involved in commercial real estate transactions. You are bilingual, autonomous, passionate about leasing and recognized for your teamwork skills? You have a track record of success in a similar role in a fast-paced work environment? We want to talk to you!
According to experience
Nature of the company
Real Estate Owner and Developer