Our client is an important player in food processing and distribution. It offers products for different markets and innovates constantly to meet the needs of consumers.
The incumbent will have the main responsibilities:
• Management of all engineering projects: evaluate, plan and supervise the installation of new equipment or modification of equipment already in place;
• Propose new solutions in order to improve the productivity and efficiency of the equipment;
• Evaluate the equipment in place and validate the condition, performance and suitability of the equipment
• Structure, control and evaluate all activities related to the maintenance department; supervise the work done by the maintenance management team (coordinator, planner and buyer / storekeeper);
• Establish the budget of the maintenance department and please to the expenses and costs
• Continuous improvement strategies: in collaboration with other departments, develop strategies based on the principles of continuous improvement such as Lean Manufacturing (application of optimization tools, limit waste, work procedures);
• Develop and implement the performance indicators of the maintenance department;
• Operations management at the computer technology level (equipment, server, monitoring system, access system);
• Documentation Management: Structure and compile all technical data. Update the factory drawings.
Holder of a Bachelor degree in engineering (food, automated production, industrial or other), you have a minimum of 8 years in a similar position. You have demonstrated your ability to manage multidisciplinary teams and have an interest in problem solving. You like to spread the technical details and enjoy passing on your knowledge to your employees. Knowledge of ISO and HACCP standards is essential, as is bilingualism.
Based on experience
Nature of the company