Our client is a leader as owner, developer and property manager for autonomous and semi-autonomous retirees. Recognized as one of the best employers in Quebec, this dynamic and inspiring company is growing strongly. Welcoming nearly 400 residents, this residence distinguishes itself by the quality of its services and the impeccable maintenance of its spaces.
Under the supervision of the Regional Director of Operations, the Director plans, directs, organizes and controls activities and human, financial and technical resources. He or she directs and supports the managers of the residence to ensure the achievement of objectives and the maintenance and improvement of the quality of services. Concretely the Director:
- Ensures all the activities of the departments under his supervision; human resources, health care, leasing, accounting, recreation, maintenance, kitchen and dining room, customer service and all complementary service contractors.
- Plans and establishes, in the short and medium term, the development objectives, activities and projects of the residence as well as the human, financial and technical resources needed to achieve the objectives set.
- Participates in the establishment of the annual budget, administers the allocated budget and seeks to optimize the return on the resources allocated to it.
- Produces reports to provide continuous monitoring of the performance and application of standards for control purposes.
- Ensures the maintenance of customer satisfaction at all levels of the overall service offering.
- Assumes the fluid management of day-to-day operations and proactively participates in problem solving to support its department heads in achieving their respective mandates.
Our ideal candidate has a Bachelor’s degree in administration, hotel management or other related disciplines and has a minimum of 5 years of experience as a full-service team manager. Management experience in the Retirement Home industry or an elder-serving business will be considered an asset. We are looking for a mobilizing leader, with excellent interpersonal skills, focused on the customer experience and the proper management of human resources. Experienced in a unionized environment, you are recognized for your listening and communications skills, your ability to solve problems calmly and effectively, and to foster a good climate and collaborative workplace.
According to experience
Nature of the company
Real Estate Owner and Developer