Our client is a leading consulting firm offering career transition services, individual coaching, team building and organizational development. His team consists of certified coaches, consultants and trainers.
As part of your position, you will be required to work primarily with senior executives as a strategic partner:
• To support them, to guide them in their reflection associated with the development of the organization’s human capital.
• To help them develop new skills and develop solutions to personal and collective problems.
• For the realization of organizational diagnosis.
• For group coaching workshops and for management teams.
You will also have to do career coaching at the executive level. You will also be asked to develop different content related to one or other of the roles mentioned above.
• Passionate about the customer, you deeply love to contribute to the development of human beings.
• Teamworker, you are generous to pass on your knowledge to your customers and your team-mates.
• Creative, you know how to innovate in situations where solutions are not obvious and your interventions will create value for our customers and have a positive impact.
• Pro active, you know how to take initiatives in a timely manner.
• Bachelor’s degree in human resources, industrial psychology or organizational development.
• Member of a professional order.
• ICF certified coach is an important asset.
• Minimum 5 years of consulting experience in a consulting firm.
• Certification of at least one psychometric tool
According to experience
Nature of the company